Africa

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Who will drive the bus?

I never knew how much I crave companionship. My parents are gone. All my friends are resting from a long weekend of summerfest! And somebody is house sitting our dog. I never realized how big this house could feel and how alone I could feel.

And to nail it in: a great friend of mine has gone to Love with Jesus! It's been hard for me. If he were here he would wipe our tears and tell us to smile. And as hard as it is, I want to do what he would will. You will be missed. 

3 comments:

Ashlyn Alyce said...

Mr. Mac driving the bus- slowly- is one of the things I've thought about a lot tonight. That and telling me to "stay on the carpet" by the door in the Pulse building.

cole said...

I just drove by Ocala... should have stopped!

cole said...

the question now is....
"Who will write this blog?"
Where you been?