Africa

Friday, October 10, 2008

Patience is a Virtue

Today was a good day!

I turned in all my homework!

I went on a 2 hour bike ride around downtown Lakeland. You'd be surprised at how many nooks and crannies Lakeland has.

I had dinner at Palace Pizza.

I hung out with some of the most amazing people in the world. Most of my favorite people.

I played on a jungle gym for an hour. I felt 10 years old again.

I played a giant game of "Capture the Flag" in the middle of the night in the middle of downtown Lakeland.

It was a pretty darn good day!

Sorry for the delay in blog posts. (Some care more than others. Thank you to those who keep me writing). About 2 months ago I found out that some people I never figured would even know what a blog was were reading my blog and it kind of caught me off guard. So, I took a little break from blogging and the little break turned into a sabbatical of sorts. But anyway. I'm back. Hello cyber space!