Africa

Friday, August 1, 2008

Trite

I haven't blogged for awhile. It's not that I don't want to it's  just that I've recently stumbled across a bunch of my friends' blogs, and I'll feel trite* writing anymore. I don't like riding in the wake of the (mad)** genius of my friends. 

The summer has been good to me. I've learned a lot. I learned that I take way to many things for granted. Such as friends. I have some of the most amazing friends in the world. I challenge any one to think that their immediate circle of friends is any better than mine! And that's the thing about my circle of friends. They aren't a circle at all. More of a horse-shoe shape I figure. Always leaving an open end for someone or something new.

Peace and Love,
-Lance

*I've fallen in love with the word trite. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I think I sound smart when I use it. Who knows. I like it.

**Reference to the John Mayer DVD "Where the Light is." If you don't have it, you need it!






No comments: