Africa

Thursday, December 25, 2008

On My Way Back To The Top

You know that place… That moment… Right before you fall asleep at night…

Where you’re not quite asleep, but you’re still not quite awake? And something scares you and you jump?

Whenever I find myself in that moment, it’s like a dream and I’m always laying down on the edge of a cliff…

And then I start to roll over the edge of the cliff, and before I find out what happens, my body jumps and I wake up…

Well… Sometimes I wanna go to the cliff and just fling my body off of the top of it…

Because I would rather jump and come crashing to the bottom, than to still be standing at the top, wondering... if I can fly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are so any things I would've done/said differently... but it's okay, I'm with good company.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

cole said...

it's not too late.

Tyson Schroder said...

Haha, I hear ya Lance and I totally agree. Hopefully they're ultracautious before going down that road. Thanks for the response. Miss your face.

cole said...

This blog needs a post called, "My trip to Europe."
Also, you have your settings posted to only allow google bloggers or "Open ID" to comment on your posts. You need to open up the "Name/URL" option

Lance Herring said...

Ehhh... We'll see.

There is no "name/URL" option. But I set to anybody/anonymous can write comments.