Africa

Friday, May 30, 2008

Ocala, Orlando, Lakeland, Tampa, Sarasota... In 1 day!

10:00 - 11:30 OCALA: I woke up... exercised... took a shower... and got ready.

11:30 - 1:00  I drove from Ocala to Orlando

1:00 - 3:00 ORLANDO: Ate a pita at Pita Pit... grabbed some coffee at S-bucks (I didn't grab any coffee but the friends I was with did, I just threw pebbles from the giant vase for the fake tree at people)... gave a homeless guy my half drank coke then offered him my chips, but he said he didn't have any top teeth... Went to a rescue mission safe house for women and children... We were then not allowed to come inside the safe house to help... hmmm

3:00- 4:00 I drove to Lakeland from Orlando

4:00 - 7:08  Matt Browns house: did nothing... Kelsy's house: went on a date with Paul... played mario cart for wii... Danced with Matt Brown with our shirts off to 80's music... Leaped from a foot stool onto a bean bag... several times... Got into a water fight with Kara Joy Crosby... Realized I was really late for the Lion King show in Tampa!!

7:08 - 7:45 Raced to the Tampa Performing Arts Centre from Lakeland

7:45 - 11:00 Valet parked!!... Met my parents... Watched an amazing performance of Lion King, the costumes and the concept of the show were amazing!... Went to the restroom

11:00 - 12:15 I drove from Tampa to Sarasota

12:15 - Now Trying to convince myself I should go to bed!  

No comments: