Africa

Sunday, June 22, 2008

iPhone Pics

Charlotte North Carolina:

Downtown Charlotte


Matt was giving us a little dancing show at his house. I'm pretty sure he was dancing to the Nelly song "Hot in hurr!


Paul is combing his beard. hmmm...


Washington DC

We took the train into DC


Abe! 

This was so amazing. Just standing there brought on a wave of emotion. This is truly what our country is about. 



Matt from our host home had a little hermit crab named Ford


My first time at a  sushi restaurant (it actually didn't have any fish in it). It's Chicken Maki


$3.76! Can you believe it?!

You probably can't read it but it says "Speed Limit enforced by Aircraft"


These guys reminded me of the movie August Rush. 


I just thought these colors looked nicely together. A nice treat for Paul and I.

No comments: